Saturday, July 20, 2013

ERD (Entity relationship diagrams) for dynamics ax tables


     Yesterday I read the news from Microsoft dynamics ax community forum that Microsoft has published ER diagrams for some dynamics ax tables. so I just want to share with you guys. It includes 30 database ERDs for tables in dynamics ax. Its very helpful for developer like us to finding the relations between tables when we are trying to customize. here I given the link go and enjoy

ERDs-  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=296623

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Useful information. You blog providing useful information for AX users. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaa it is a Great Step which the Microsoft had taken for the benefit of Developers... The 30 database tables are much useful for Microsoft AX Users.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    Classes 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the information. The information you provided is very helpful for Dynamics AS learners. Nice blog. I understood the concept providers very well. This blog is very informative. Microsoft Dynamics AX, financial management functionality that ranges from general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable modules to bank reporting, cash flow management, and reconciliation. Modules include Readmore..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing helpful information, and relations between tables when we are trying to customize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This AWS training blog is an absolute goldmine for anyone looking to dive into the world of cloud computing. The content is well-structured and covers a wide range of AWS services and concepts. I found it extremely helpful in building a solid foundation for my AWS journey. Please visit our website:-aws training

    ReplyDelete