Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dynamics AX interview questions for Technical consultant


I’m going to list out some interview questions I faced…
When I Bing about “dynamics ax interview questions” for technical consultant...I can’t find any clear posts about this… so I want to make this one….so support me on this…if you have any questions you faced on interview post me on below email id. I will publish it behalf of you..

Dynamics Ax 2009 Interview Questions – Part I
  • Can you just tell the table properties that you can remember?
  • What is cache lookup what is it used for?
  • Different types of relation? Explain it detail?
  • Explain OCC & PCC (optimistic concurrency control , Pessimistic concurrency control)
  • Difference between views and tables
  • Explain Queries? What’s it used for?
  • Explain different types of reports?
  • Differentiate auto design spec & Generated design? Which one is a preferable choice and why
  • Primary Key in tables (In dynamics AX don’t have primary key)
  • Explain primary index and Cluster index? Explain in detail?
  • What is the default index for a table?
  • Explain delete action? Types of delete action?
  • What are all the add- on tools you used in Dynamics AX (It’s an indirect question for AIF)
  • Did you work with EP (Enterprise Portal & Workflow) how can you implement this features into your projects
  • Can you just point out some best practice you used when u develop a project?
  • Did you worked with base modules?  Actually I answered this question as  
  • I worked with production module to integrate with our steel process management
  • So can you just point out three classes that you used in production module
  • Explain the posting in production module
  • When you create production order….Can you point out the affecting classes, tables.

I will continue this post …I will post more questions….if anybody knows best answers please mail me your answers at mdashraf@live.in keep me support on this…we help each other…

3 comments:

  1. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say superb blog! steel containers for sale near me

    ReplyDelete